14 Mar Top 10 U.S. Cities to Travel BLOG
When it comes to traveling, the United States has so much to offer. Our country is so diverse in climate, terrain, and culture. You can explore mega-cities, mountains, beaches, deserts and forests all within domestic borders. Here are our top 10 cities to travel to within the U.S.
1. New York City – The city that never sleeps! There is so much diversity in the Big Apple and even more to do. You can visit endless museums, see a Broadway show, or spend all night shopping and eating in Times Square.
2. San Francisco – Situated in Northern California, San Francisco is most known for its iconic Golden Gate Bridge, colorful hilly neighborhoods, and the infamous Alcatraz.
3. Chicago – Chicago is one of the largest cities in the U.S. It is famous for its amazing food, art museums, architecture and skyline. Definitely make sure to visit the Willis Tower (formerly the Sears tower) and take a selfie at the Bean!
4. Miami – Miami is a bustling southeastern city that has a lot of latino influences in the food, architecture, and culture. South Beach is popular for its trendy nightclubs and beautiful white sandy beaches. If you’re into art, make sure you visit the Wynwood Art District to see all the colorful street art.
5. Austin – Austin is the capital of Texas and has always been known for its eclectic music scene; however, it has a lot more to offer than just music. Austin has world-class museums, unique places to shop and beautiful outdoor spaces to enjoy. While you’re in Austin, make sure you take advantage of the great Texas barbecue.
6. Nashville – This is Music City! This is the best place to go to enjoy a variety of different music festivals. There are legendary country music venues such as the Grand Ole Opry, the Country Music Hall of Fame and the Johnny Cash Museum.
7. New Orleans – New Orleans is such a vibrant and exciting city which is perfect for visiting any time of year. It has a bustling nightlife and festivals all year long. You can enjoy the Creole cuisine by day and listen to amazing jazz music by night.
8. Los Angeles – Los Angeles has so many famous attractions. From Beverly Hills, the Walk of Fame, and the Hollywood sign – there’s no shortage of things to do here.
9. Denver – Denver is amazing for outdoor activities; especially, during the winter months. Expect to enjoy tubing, skiing, snowmobiling and ice-skating.
10. Honolulu – Honolulu is the capital of Hawaii and its pure paradise here! The Waikiki beach area is popular for tourists because of its crescent shaped beach & the volcanic Diamond Head crater. You can also take a look at historical sites such as Pearl Harbor and the USS Arizona Memorial.
Las Vegas, NV
Santa Fe, NM